CCL to Single Male Service Personnel
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh has given approval on eligibility of CCL benefits to single male service personnel.
As per the media news, availing of Child Care Leave benefits to Defence Personnel at par with Central Government Employees.
As per the Gazette Notification issued by the Department of Personnel and Training on 11th December, 2018 single male employees working in Central Government Services is entitled 730 days Child Care Leave in their entire service.
“A female Government servant and single male Government servant may be granted child care leave by an authority competent to grant leave for a maximum period of seven hundred and thirty days during entire service for taking care of two eldest surviving children, whether for rearing or for looking after any of their needs, such as education, sickness and the like”.
Child Care Leave is a great opportunity to take leave for 2 years in their entire service for taking care of their children age upto 18 years.
This CCL facility for Women employees and single male employees working in Central Government Services granted for a maximum period of seven hundred and thiryt days during their entire service.
Also like this:
- Dopt OM – Leave –No.13018-6-2009-Estt.(L) -03-03-2010
- Grant of Children Education Allowance and Hostel Subsidy for Railway Employees
- 7th Pay Commission Children Education Allowance – Procedure, Bonafide Certificate Format 2019
- Children Education Allowance for Central Government Employees – An Overview
- KV School Admission Guidelines 2019-20 – Download