Fixing Salary of Nurses
The Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare told in Lok Sabha on 26.7.2019 regarding the pay of Nurses and recommendations of the committee.
“Hon’ble Supreme Court vide judgement dated 29th January, 2016 in Writ Petition (C) No.527/2011 directed Ministry of Health and Family Welfare to look into the grievances of nurses working in private hospitals/ institutions by forming a committee.
Accordingly, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare constituted a committee in February, 2016. The Recommendations of the committee relating to salary and working conditions of nurses working in private hospitals / institutions have been sent to all States/UTs for making legislation/guidelines in this regard.
A number of State Governments have already initiated action in the above matter. Health being State subject, it is for the concerned State Governments to make legislation / guidelines for the purpose”.
Also like this:
- Issue of OPD Medicines for 6 Months to CGHS Beneficiaries Going Abroad
- CGHS Orders – Advisory to HCOs empanelled under CGHS regarding treatment
- Revised Rates of HPCA and PCA from 1.7.2017
- Erstwhile Postal Dispensary now merged with CGHS Wellness Centre in Dibrugarh
- ECHS Emergency Admission And ECHS Medicine Management Tied With Empanelled Hospitals and Referral rules