SCOVA meeting will be held on 6.9.2019
31st meeting of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) on 6th September 2019
Government of India regularly conducting meeting with all Pensioners’ Associations to settle all grievances and issues of Central Government Pensioners. The forum name is called ‘SCOVA’.
What is the meaning of SCOVA?
The full form of SCOVA is ‘Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies’. The committee consists of 15 Non-official members (5 Standing Group and 10 Rotating Group Members) represented by the Pensioners Associations from various Ministries and Departments.
The 31st Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) meeting will be held at New Delhi on 6.9.2019 (Friday).
One of the major association Railway Senior Citizens Welfare Society (RSCWS) prepared a new list of Discussion Items for 31st Meeting of SCOVA.
Also like this:
- Next NC JCM Meeting on 7th March 2019
- 11th Bipartite Wage Revision Settlement – UFBU demanded 20% Pay Hike
- Employees of Ordnance Factories will hold one month strike from 20.08.2019 to 19.09.2019
- Latest Vacancy Position in Central Government
- All the Constituent Organizations of National Council (JCM)