September Salary on Tomorrow (25.10.219) Due to Bank Strike
September Salary on Tomorrow (25.10.219) to all Central Government Employees – Due to Bank Strike from 26.10.2019
September Salary Payment may be issued before bank strike to CG Employees
September month salary payment may be issued before bank strike to all Central Government employees
Due to Bank Unions called for tow day strike from 26th September to 27th September 2019, disbursal of salary payment to all Central government employees may be issued before commencing strike.
As per the order issued by the Department of Expenditure, Banks are likely to remain closed from 26th to 27th September 2019 and even files for the payment of salary for the month of September 2019, which is due for 30th September 2019 may not get processed, resulting in delay of disbursal of Salary to the Central Government Employees.
And instructions given to all the field PAOs/CDDOs under their control to upload the salary payment files for the month of September 2019 with NPB date as 30th September 2019 (last working day of the month) and ensure to reach the banks latest by 25th September 2019.
And, the payment of pension also may be credited to all Central Government Pensioners before 26th September 2019.
Also like this:
- Association to bank worker and officers for the month of August, September and October 2019 under 10th BPS
- Syndicate Bank Appeal to Customers due to strike on 8th January 2020
- Reserve Bank of India Press Release – RBI Offices and all designated branches of agency bank
- More than 80 thousand Ordnance employees to go on 30 Days Strike from 20.8.2019 to 19.9.2019
- 3% Additional DR to CG Pensioners from Jan 2019 – Orders issued