Ayushman Hospital & Health Services Empanelment Suspended from CGHS
CGHS decided to suspend the empanelment of Ayushman Hospital & Health Services with immediate effect
The office order published by the Office of the Additional Director on 9th July, 2019 regarding the empanelment of Ayushman Hospital & Health Services.
The order said, the Ayushman Hospital & Health Services, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi was asked to submit reply to a Show Cause Notice issued regarding discrepancy in billing of one CGHS pensioner’s beneficiary.
However, the reply submitted by the hospital has not been found to be satisfactory and so it has been decided to suspend empanelment of Ayushman Hospital & Health Services, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi from CGHS with immediate effect till further orders.
The CGHS beneficiaries already admitted in the hospital for treatment prior to the issue of this order shall continue to be provided treatment at CGHS rates till their discharge within a period of 07 days.
Bill of patients discharged after 07 days of issue of this order shall be submitted with proper justification for consideration by CGHS.
Also like this:
- CGHS Orders – Advisory to HCOs empanelled under CGHS regarding treatment
- Issue of OPD Medicines for 6 Months to CGHS Beneficiaries Going Abroad
- ECHS Emergency Admission And ECHS Medicine Management Tied With Empanelled Hospitals and Referral rules
- Erstwhile Postal Dispensary now merged with CGHS Wellness Centre in Dibrugarh
- CGHS Package Rate List 2019 Room Rates with ICU Charges