7th PC CEA – Eligibility, Reimbursement, Rates and Download Forms
7th Pay Commission Children Education Allowance – Eligibility, Reimbursement, Rates and Download Forms
Recommendations of 7th CPC and Government Decisions on Children Education Allowance and Hostel Subsidy
Most of the young educated people in India seek a Central Government job because of permanent (up to 60 years) income and various benefits.
Particularly, various types of leave, free medical including dependents, Air Travel LTC and Children Education allowance.
Rs. 2250 per month per child
Central Government accepted the recommendation of 7th pay Commission on Children Education Allowance without any change. A Central Government employee can claim the school fee and other expenses for two children.
Every academic year a Central Government employee could claim Rs. 54,000 for two children.
Also like this:
- Children Education Allowance for Central Government Employees – An Overview
- GDS CEFA – Children Education Facilitation Allowance to GDS
- 7th Pay Commission Children Education Allowance – Procedure, Bonafide Certificate Format 2019
- Grant of Children Education Allowance and Hostel Subsidy for Railway Employees
- Relaxation to travel by air to visit NER, J&K and A&N – DoPT’s Clarification orders on 20.6.2019