Pay Matrix Notification – Central Government Employees
Pay Matrix Notification Issued by Finance Department of Government of India on 25.7.2016
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Expenditure)
New Delhi, the 25th July, 2016
No. 1-2/2016-IC.— The Seventh Central Pay Commission (Commission) was set up by the Government of India vide Resolution No. 1/1/2013-E.III (A), dated the 28th February, 2014.
The period for submission of report by the Commission was extended up-to 31st December, 2015 vide Resolution No. 1/1/2013-E.III(A), dated the 8th September, 2015.
The Commission, on 19th November, 2015, submitted its Report on the matters covered in its Terms of Reference as specified in the aforesaid Resolution dated the 28th February, 2014.
Also like this:
- Pay Matrix Notification – Armed Force Defence Personnel
- Pay Matrix Notification – Bihar State Government Employees
- Pay Matrix Notification – Odisha State Government Employees
- Revised 7th CPC Pay Matrix Table for Central Govt Employees 16.5.2017
- Grant of Dearness Relief in the 5th CPC series effective from 01.01.2019 to CPF beneficiaries in receipt of ex-gratia payment