VII CPC Pay Matrix Fixation Table – Definition
7th Central Pay commission Pay Fixation Table for Central Government Employees with effect from 1.1.2016
What is Pay Matrix Table?
Pay Matrix is a number table designed by 7th Central Pay Commission and recommended for all group of Central Government Employees and Officers with effect from 1.1.2016.
Pay Matrix Table contains 18 Pay Levels Horizontal range and 40 Index in Vertical range with total number of 540 cells.
Pay Matrix Table is Fixation Table for revision of pay, increment and promotion fixation. Pay fixation on Promotion and Increment calculation is very with this table.
This table is used for more than 30 lakh employees and officers working in Central Government Services.
6th Pay Commission recommended Grade Pay system with running pay band. 7th CPC abolished the Grade Pay system and created a single unique fixation table.
The Pay Matrix Table shows Pay Levels from 1 to 18 in Horizontal range in which each level corresponds to a “Functional Role in the Hierarchy”. The Pay Levels are being the status determiner.
Index level in vertical range from 1 to 40(Maximum) denotes Pay Progression within that level. These progression indicates the steps of 3% Annual Increment.
In Pay Level, the starting point is the Minimum Pay. For Pay Level – 1, Rs. 18000 is the Minimum Pay.
The below table describes the Grade Pay of 6th CPC and corresponding Pay Level in 7th CPC…
- Grade Pay 1800 – Pay Level 1
- Grade Pay 1900 – Pay Level 2
- Grade Pay 2000 – Pay Level 3
- Grade Pay 2400 – Pay Level 4
- Grade Pay 2800 – Pay Level 5
- Grade Pay 4200 – Pay Level 6
- Grade Pay 4600 – Pay Level 7
- Grade Pay 4800 – Pay Level 8
- Grade Pay 5400 – Pay Level 9
- Grade Pay 5400 – Pay Level 10
- Grade Pay 6600 – Pay Level 11
- Grade Pay 7600 – Pay Level 12
- Grade Pay 8700 – Pay Level 13
- Grade Pay 8900 – Pay Level 13A
- Grade Pay 10000 – Pay Level 14
- HAG – Pay Level 15
- HAG+ – Pay Level 16
- Apex – Pay Level 17
- Cabinet Secretary – Pay Level 18
Also like this:
- What is Pay Matrix Table?
- Innovative Pay Matrix Table for Central Government Employees
- Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Pay Matrix | 7th Pay Commission
- 7th CPC Fixation of Pay after Promotion for CG Employees and Officers
- How to calculate the Annual Increment as per 6th and 7th CPC Report?
- Level 17 Pay Matrix 7th CPC | Level 17 Pay Matrix in Hand Salary
- Level 16 Pay Matrix 7th CPC | Level 16 Pay Matrix in Hand Salary
- West Bengal 6th Pay Commission Pay Matrix Table PDF
- Level 15 Pay Matrix 7th CPC | Level 15 Pay Matrix in Hand Salary
- Level 8 Pay Matrix 7th CPC | Level 8 Pay Matrix in Hand Salary