3% DA Hike for CG Employees and Pensioners from Jan 2019
Cabinet approves release of an additional instalment of DA to CG employees and DR to Pensioners, due from 1.1.2019
Cabinet approves release of an additional instalment of DA to Central Government employees and DR to Pensioners, due from 1.1.2019
The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given its approval to the release of an additional instalment of Dearness Allowance (DA) to Central Government employees, and Dearness Relief (DR) to pensioners w.e.f. 1.1.2019 representing an increase of 3% over the existing rate of 9% of the Basic Pay/Pension, to compensate for price rise.
This increase is in accordance with the accepted formula, which is based on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC). The combined impact on the exchequer on account of both DA and DR would be Rs. 9168.12 crore per annum and Rs. 10696.14 crore in the FY 2019-20 (for a period of 14 months from January 2019 to February, 2020).This will benefit about 48.41 lakh Central Government employees and 62.03 lakh pensioners.
Also like this:
- 17% DA from July 2019 to all CG Employees and Pensioners – Cabinet Approves on DA Hike!
- 4% DA for Central Government Employees w.e.f. 1.1.2020
- 7th Pay Commission 5% DA Hike for CG Employees and Pensioners from July 2019
- WB Pay Commission: Cabinet approves 14.22% Pay Hike
- 7th Pay Commission DA 5% Hike from July 2019