APAR for Multi Tasking Staff in Department of Posts
Maintenance of APAR in respect of Multi Tasking Staff of Department of Posts
Department of Posts, India
Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Odisha Circle,
Dated at Bhubaneswar, the 23.08.2019
The PMG, Sambalpur/Berhampur Regions
All SSPOs/SSRM/SPOs/SRMs in Odisha Circle
The Manager, Postal Printing Press, Bhubaneswar
The Supdt. PSD/CSD, Bhubaneswar,
All Group Officers, Circle Office, Bhubaneswar.
Sub: Maintenance of APAR in respect of Multi Tasking Staff of Department of Posts.
The maintenance of APAR in respect of MTS official has been introduced from the financial year 2019-20. In this regard, I am sending enclosed herewith the APAR Format for needful action.
In view of the above, it is requested to prepare the APAR as per the time schedule and to disclose the same to the official.
Encl: APAR Format.
Asst. Director (Staff)
O/o the Chief PMG, Odisha Circle,
Also like this:
- DoP Clarification on MACP Benchmark
- Reimbursement in respect of Newspapers purchased/supplied to officers at their residence
- Exemption from payment of examination and application fee for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – Dopt orders Aug 2019
- Anomaly in fixation of pay of Chief Loco Inspectors appointed prior to 01.01.2016 – RBE No. 133/2019
- Payment of Revised Pension and Arrears under 7th CPC – Minutes of the Meeting