Constitution of Regional Council under JCM Scheme in all postal Circles – DoP
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
Subject: Restoration of JCM Scheme in Circles Regional Councils – reg.
In partial modification of the instructions issued vide para-3 of this Department’s letter of even number dated 25.03.2019 and in view of the recognition of Service Associations under CCS (RSA) Rules, 1993 vide this office letter no. 13-01/2015-SR (Vol.II) dated 19.07.2019. the Regional Council under JCM scheme may be constituted in all postal Circles with immediate effect as per extant rules.
ADG (SR & Legal)
Also like this:
- All the Constituent Organizations of National Council (JCM)
- Reimbursement in respect of Newspapers purchased/supplied to officers at their residence
- Erstwhile Postal Dispensary now merged with CGHS Wellness Centre in Dibrugarh
- Absorption of deputationists as Accountant in Central Civil Accounts Service (CCAS)
- The scheme of Non Functional Upgradation for Postal Superintendent working in Department of Posts