Reimbursement of Newspapers Bills to Officers at Their Residence
Reimbursement in respect of Newspapers purchased/supplied to officers at their residence
Government of India Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts (Establishment Division)
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi -110001.
Dated: 28th March, 2019
1. All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
2. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate/Parcel Directorate/ PLI Directorate
3. Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT/ Directors of All PTCs,
4. Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
5. All General Managers (Finance)/ DAP/ DDAP
Sub: Reimbursement in respect of Newspapers purchased/supplied to officers at their residence-guidelines regarding.
Ref. This office letter of even number dated 11.06.2018.
With reference to this office letter cited above, clarifications have been sought from various Circles. It is hereby clarified that following officials or their equivalent are entitled for reimbursement of newspaper on production of certificate given by the entitled officer:
|Level Of Officers As Per DoE’s OM No. 25(12)/E.Coord. -2018 Dated 03.04.2018||Equivalent Level Of Officers In Department Of Posts (Dte./Circles/Division Etc)|
|Reimbursement To Be Made Per Month (In Rs.) – As Per Actuals|
|1||Secretary/ Secretary Equivalent||Secretary/DG Posts|
|Reimbursement To Be Made Per Month (In Rs.) – Rs. 1100|
|2||Additional Secretary/ Additional Secretary Equivalent||I) Officers In HAG+: Member(PSB)/DG(Coordination)/ AS&FA
Ii) Officers In HAG:
CPMG/ CGM! Sr.DDG/ Director (RAKNPA)
|Reimbursement To Be Made Per Month (In Rs.) – Rs. 850|
|3||Joint Secretary/ Joint Secretary Equivalent||Officers In SAG:
DDG IPMG /Additional Director (RAKNPA)/GM/Chief Engineer/ GM (F)/ GM (BD/PLl/CEPT/PAF)
|Reimbursement To Be Made Per Month (In Rs.) – Rs. 500|
|4||Director/Deputy Secretary/ Under Secretary/Section Officer Equivalent||I) Officers M JAG In NFSG:
Director/DA (P)/Director (MV)/ Director (OL)/Superintending Engineer , CMO (NFSG) Or Equivalent
Ii) Officers In JAG:
Iii) Officers In STS:
Iv) Officers In JTS:
V) Gazetted Group ‘B’ (Grade Pay Equivalent Or Above To Section Officer)
2. This order may be read along with Department of Expenditure’s OM No. 25 (12)/E.Coord-2018 dated 03.04.2018 circulated vide this office’s letter of even number dated 11.06.2018.
This issues with the approval of competent authority.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
Also like this:
- Regarding Anomaly in Fixation of Pay on Promotion: DoP
- APAR for Multi Tasking Staff in Department of Posts
- Payment and Re-imbursement of Medical expenses under ECHS
- Clarification on ACP Benefit from GP 4200 to 4600 from 1.1.2006
- MACP Bench Mark – High Court of Delhi Circular