Updated list of Holiday Homes for Postal Employees
New and Updated list of Holiday Homes for Postal Employees (As on 16th July, 2019)
Holiday Homes for Central Government employees and Pensioners
Whenever the employees are in tour on official duty or personal, they can stay at Holiday Homes or Touring Officers Hostel with least amount of rent. More than 50 Holiday Homes and TO Hostels are located in various cities in India.
The Department of Posts has circulated a new and updated list of Holiday Homes with complete details.
The list contains all Holiday Homes and TO Hostels including Postal Staff Quarters.
Also like this:
- Guidelines of Holiday Homes – DoP Orders 12.3.2019
- The scheme of Non Functional Upgradation for Postal Superintendent working in Department of Posts
- Reimbursement in respect of Newspapers purchased/supplied to officers at their residence
- Parity in Pay scale of workshop staff in postal – NC JCM Meeting Decision
- 7th Pay Commission Recommendations – Defining a Central Government Employee