5% Additional DA from July 2019 with minimum of Rs. 900 to all CG Employees
5% Additional Dearness allowance from the month of July 2019 with minimum pay hike of Rs. 900 to all Central Government Employees
17% DA from July 2019 – Minimum Pay Hike Rs.900
The total DA increased from 12% to 17% from July 2019 to all Central Government employees and Pensioners including Defence and Railways.
AICPIN for the month of June 2019 indicates the percentage of Dearness allowance could move 5% over the existing level. However, the Governmen of India will decide and announce the enhancement of DA from July 2019.
The minimum basic pay (As per 7th CPC Pay Matrix Table) is Rs. 18000 per month in Central Government Services. In case of 5% hike in DA, an employee will ge minimum Rs. 900 (18000 x 5%) per month.
As per the Pay Matrix Level, minimum pay hike due to increase of 5% DA…
Also like this:
- 7th Pay Commission 5% DA Hike for CG Employees and Pensioners from July 2019
- 7th Pay Commission DA 5% Hike from July 2019
- Will DA Increase 4% or 5% from July 2019?
- Consequences of AICPIN July 2019 on DA Calculation
- How to calculate Dearness Allowance for CG Employees?