AICPIN May 2019: Official Press Note Published
Press Release of All-India CPI-IW for May 2019 – Expected DA from July 2019 for all Central Government employees, pensioners and family pensioners – DA Calculation Updated
The Labour Bureau has released the Press Release of Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW) for the month of May 2019 today (Friday 28.6.2019).
The All-India CPI-IW for May, 2019 increased by 2 points and stands at the level of 314 (three hundred and fourteen).
The All-India CPI-IW for May 2019 increased by 2 points and pegged at 314 (three hundred and fourteen). On 1-month percentage change, it increased by (+) 0.64 per cent between April, 2019 and May, 2019 when compared with the increase of (+) 0.35 per cent between the corresponding months of previous year.
|Month / Year||AICPIN||INCREASED|
The Expected Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief for Central government employees and pensioners will almost indicated to increase 5% from July 2019.
Also like this:
- AICPIN June 2019: Official Press Note Published
- AICPIN for the month of July 2019 – Press Letter 30.8.2019
- All India Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW) – Feb 2019
- AICPIN (CPI-IW) for the month of November 2019
- Will DA Increase 4% or 5% from July 2019?