Announcement on DA from July 2019: Why getting delay?
All Central Government employees and Pensioners including Defence and Railways expecting the announcement of additional Dearness allowance due from July 2019.
DA and DR from July 2019: 5% + 12% = 17%
In regular practice, DA announcement will be in the month of March and September. The 2nd installment of additional DA from July 2019 may be declared today!
Calculation of Additional DA
According to the AICPIN (Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers Base Year 2001=100) from January to July 2019 published by Labour Bureau, calculation of additional Dearness Allowance will be as follows…
Also like this:
- AICPIN for the month of June 2019 – Today out!
- Will DA Increase 4% or 5% from July 2019?
- Consequences of AICPIN July 2019 on DA Calculation
- AICPIN for June 2019 – ‘Expected DA July 2019’ finishes tomorrow!
- 7th CPC DA Calculation Sheet