Expected Bank DA Calculator for Bank Employees
Expected Dearness Allowance (DA) Calculator from February 2020 for Bank Employees
A simple online calculator to predetermine the percentage of Dearness allowance to existing bank employees and officers only, not for pensioners.
Central DA Vs Bank DA
The Bank DA calculation slightly varies from the calculation of Central DA. The Central DA never goes down from the existing level, i.e., the percentage of Dearness Allowance will remain the same or go higher only.
Central DA calculation is based on six months of data of AICPIN. Whereas the bank DA announced once in three months and also the calculation of DA is based on AICPIN for three months. For more understanding, DA Chart is given below.
Also like this:
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2019
- AICPIN for June 2019 – ‘Expected DA July 2019’ finishes tomorrow!
- Dearness Allowance (DA) from January 2020 Calculator
- Consequences of AICPIN July 2019 on DA Calculation
- 7th CPC DA Calculation Sheet