Revised eligibility criteria for engagement to GDS posts
Revised eligibility criteria for engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Post
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
All Chief Postmasters General/Postmasters General
Subject: Revised eligibility criteria for engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts.
I am directed to invite your kind attention towards DG Posts’ orders of even number dated 08.03.2019 and to inform that the para X of revised eligibility criteria for engagement to GDS post may be substituted with the following para:-
(i) The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the different categories of GDS post as mentioned Directorate Order No 17-31/2016- GDS dated 25.06.2018
|Minimum TRCA Of All Categories Of GDS As Per Working Hrs/Levels|
|SI.No.||Category||Minimum TRCA For 4 Hours/Level||Minimum TRCA For 5 Hours/Level 2|
(ii) However, in respect of the GDSs engaged on or after 01.07.2018, the initial fixation of TRCA will be done on the first stage of Level -1 of the respective category.
2. The above necessary amendment may be given in the draft notification as well as in revised eligibility criteria.
Assistant Director General (GDS/PCC)
Tele No. 011-23096629
Also like this:
- Limited Transfer Facility(Kamlesh Chandra Committee) to GDS
- DoP Clarification on MACP Benchmark
- FAQ on reservations for disabled persons in Central Government posts / services
- Clarification on ACP Benefit from GP 4200 to 4600 from 1.1.2006
- Absorption of deputationists as Accountant in Central Civil Accounts Service (CCAS)