KV Admission 2019-20: Eligibility Age for Admission for Class 1
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR ADMISSION
A Child must be 5 years old as on 31st March in the academic year in which
admission is sought for Class I. (Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
A. The minimum and maximum age limit for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas in various classes
|CLASS||MINIMUM AGE ON 31STMARCH OF THE YEAR IN WHICH ADMISSION IS SOUGHT MAXIMUM AGE ON 31st||MAXIMUM AGE ON 31ST MARCH OF THE YEAR IN WHICH ADMISSION IS SOUGHT|
|I||5 years||7 years|
|II||6 years||8 years|
|III||7 years||9 years|
|IV||8 years||10 years|
|V||9 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|IX||13 years||15 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
Note: The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years in case of Differently abled children by the Principal.
B. There is no age restriction for admission to Class XI provided the student is seeking admission in the year of passing Class X examination. Similarly, there will be no upper & lower age limit for admission to class XII provided there has been no break in the continuous study of the student after passing class XI.
Also like this:
- KV School Admission Guidelines 2019-20 – Download
- KV Admission 2019: Class Strength and Reservation
- KV Admission 2019 – What is the age cutoff for a child applying to class – 1?
- KV Admission under RTE and SGC – Lottery for Admission to Class 1 in all KV Schools
- KV Admission 2019-20 – Apply Online Registration Instructions