Grant of 10 Days CL to Defence Civilian Industrial Employees
Grant of 10 days CL to those Civilian employees under Defence Establishments who are not entitled to 17 holidays per calendar year
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS (FYS)
10-A, S.K. BOSE ROAD, KOLKATA: 700001
PAY TECH SECTION
All Controllers of Finance & Accounts (Fys.).
Subject: Grant of 10 Days CL to Industrial Employees- reg.
A copy of MoD ID No. 01(02)/2018/D(Civ-II) dated 23.10.2018 regarding extension of the provision of 10 days Casual Leave in terms of Para 9 of the Appendix-III of the CCS(Leave) Rules,1972 to the Industrial employees circulated vide OFB No. 265/Per/Policy dated 30.10.2018 is forwarded herewith for your information and necessary action, please.
Enclo: As above.
(Dr. D L Meena)
Deputy Controller of Accounts (Fys.)
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
ORDNANCE FACTORY BOARD
10-A, SHAHEED KHUDIRAM BOSE ROAD
Date : 30/10/2018
The Sr. General Manager(s)/General Manager(s)/Head of Unit(s)
All Ordnance Factories / Units
Sub: Grant of 10 days CL to those Civilian employees under Defence Establishments who are not entitled to 17 holidays per calendar year – regarding.
Ref: OFB circular of even number dated 02/08/2018.
In continuation of the circular cited under Ref above, a copy of MoD I.D. No.01(02)/2018/D(Civ-II) dated 23/10/2018 extending the provision of 10 days Casual Leave to Industrial Employees is forwarded herewith for information and compliance at all OFs/Units accordingly.
Encl.: As above
[S.Sharad Rao ]
For Director General Ordnance Factories
Government of India
(Department of Defence)
Ministry of Defence
Subject: Grant of 10 days Casual Leave to those Civilian employees under Defence Establishments who are not entitled to 17 holidays per calendar year.
Reference MoD ID No. 01(02)/2018/D(Civ-Il) dated 21st March, 2018 on the above mentioned subject.
2. The matter has been further examined and it has been decided with the approval of competent authority to extend the provision of 10 days Casual Leave in terms of Para 9 of the Appendix-III of the CCS(Leave) Rules, 1972 to Industrial employees who are entitled to 16 holidays in a year.
Under Secretary to the Govt of India
Also like this:
- Dopt OM – Leave –12012/2/2009-Estt.(Leave) -31/05/2012
- Dopt OM – Leave –No. 12012/2/2009-Estt.(L) -20/10/2011
- Dopt OM – Leave –No.14028/2/2003-Estt.(L)- 07/11/2006
- 3% Additional DR to CG Pensioners from Jan 2019 – Orders issued
- Grant of Dearness Relief in the 5th CPC series effective from 01.01.2019 to CPF beneficiaries in receipt of ex-gratia payment