National Council (JCM) Dharna on 28-03-2019 is deferred
All the Constituent Organizations of National Council (JCM)
Sub:-Holding of regular meetings of the National Council (JCM), Standing Committee of the National Council (JCM) and the Departmental Council (JCM) as per the JCM Scheme – deferment of the proposed Dharna at Delhi on 28th of March, 2019.
Ref:-DOPT letter F.No.3/1/2019-JCA dated 22/3/2019
Cabinet Secretary already fix the meeting of the National Council (JCM) on 13/4/2019 vide letter referred above (copy enclosed).
In view of above a dharna proposed by JCM Members on 28th March 2019 has been deferred in consultation with the principle Office Bearers of various Federations.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Also like this:
- Next NC JCM Meeting on 7th March 2019
- Parity in Pay scale of workshop staff in postal – NC JCM Meeting Decision
- Need CG Employees Votes…Add ‘Scrap NPS’ in Your Election Manifesto
- Scrap NPS – Restore OPS: NJCA Writes to All Political Parties
- Proposal to Include in the Election Manifesto to All Parties – NC JCM Staff Side