Freedom Fighters and their revised pension amount with effect from July 2019
Five percent of additional Dearness relief increased to Central Government Freedom Fighters with effect from 1st July 2019.
Ministry of Home Affairs issued orders to revise the pension for Central Freedom Fighters, Spouses and Daughter Pensioners. As per the order the dearness relief enhanced from the existing rate of 10% to 15% at par with Central Government Pensioners and Family Pensioners.
And requested to all pension payment banks to calculate the arrears with effect from 1.7.2019 and credit the arrears amount along with the pension of October 2019.
The category of freedom fighters and their revised pension amount from July 2019
- Ex-Andaman Political prisoners / spouses: Rs.34,500
- Freedom fighters who suffered outside British India/ spouses: Rs.32,200
- Other Freedom fighters/ spouses including INA: Rs.29,900
- Dependent parents/ eligible daughters (maximum 3 daughters
at any point of time): 50% of the sum that would have been admissible to the freedom fighters, i.e. in the range of Rs.14,950 to
Also like this:
- 17% DA from July 2019 to all CG Employees and Pensioners – Cabinet Approves on DA Hike!
- Consequences of AICPIN July 2019 on DA Calculation
- Will DA Increase 4% or 5% from July 2019?
- In case of beneficiaries are self-employed, income certificates may be accepted for family pension
- DR Arrears Loss in Pension Calculator for Govt Pensioners