COUNTRYWIDE PENSION ADALAT TO BE HELD ON 23.8.2019
Countrywide pension adalat for prompt and quick redressal of pensioners’ grievances to be held on 23.8.2019
What is Pension Adalat?
“Grievances of Pensioners to redress immediately and taking decisions on the spot to settle the issues without further delays”.
The Kendriya vidyalaya sangathan has reported through an office order about that conducting a Nation-wide Pension Adalat meeting on 23rd August, 2019.
As per the DO letter dated 28.06.2019 of Dept. of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare has been forwarded directing all the organizations to conduct a Nation-wide Pension Adalat on 23rd August, 2019 for prompt and quick redressal of pensioners’ grievances, within the framework of extant policy/guidelines.
All Central Government Pensioners including KV Pensioners are requested to attend the meeting of adalat will be held on 23rd August, 2019 and expose your grievances.
Also like this:
- 11th Bipartite Wage Revision Settlement – UFBU demanded 20% Pay Hike
- What is the meaning of SCOVA? The full form of SCOVA is Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies
- Next NC JCM Meeting on 7th March 2019
- Payment of Revised Pension and Arrears under 7th CPC – Minutes of the Meeting
- In case of beneficiaries are self-employed, income certificates may be accepted for family pension