PPO digital version for the Pensioners of Employees’ Pension Scheme at Digilocker Portal
EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION
(MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT, GOVT. OF INDIA)
NATIONAL DATA CENTRE
1st Floor, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, Plot No.23, Sector-23, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
All Addl. Central PF Commissioners (HQ),
All Addl. Central PF Commissioners (Zones),
All Regional PF Commissioners/ Officers-in Charge of Regional Offices.
Sub: Provision of downloading digital copy of Pension Payment Order (PPO) from Digilocker- reg.
With reference to the context cited above, EPFO has collaborated with NISD and has made available the digital version of the Pension Payment Order (PPO) for the Pensioners of Employees’ Pension Scheme at Digilocker Portal for the benefit of the Stakeholders. By collaborating with NISD, EPFO seeks to improve its service delivery by creating a digital highway that can facilitate exchange of digitally signed documents amongst the issuers, citizens and the other Government service providers. The PPO issued by EPFO to the EPS pensioners has been made available at Digilocker Portal in shape of a Digital Certificate which any concerned EPS Pensioners can download by registering on Digilocker.
2. You are, therefore, requested to bring to the knowledge of all EPS Pensioners about this facility available to Pensioners.
3. The detailed standard operating procedure is attached with this circular.
Encl. : As stated above.
Addl. CPFC (IS)
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
Digital PPO for EPS Pensioners
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization,
Ministry of Labour & Employment,
Government of India
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for downloading of Pension Payment Order [PPO] issued under Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995 to the EPS Pensioners presented in Electronic form thorough mobile app platform DigiLocker.
FACILITY OF DOWNLOADING PENSION PAYMENT ORDER[PPO] THROUGH DIGILOCKER
Digital Locker, one of the key initiatives under the Digital India initiative, is aimed at eliminating the usage of physical documents and enable sharing of e-documents across government agencies via mechanism to verify “authenticity” of the documents online. These digitally signed documents can be shared with Government organizations or other entities. EPFO has now made available the Pension Payment Orders of the EPS Pensioner’s through DigiLocker.
The Standard Operating Procedure is as follows:
Users can download the DigiLocker mobile app from the Google Play Store
Step 1: Access digital locker at https://digitallocker.gov.in/
- Citizens with Aadhaar number can create Digital Locker accounts
- Kindly ensure that your current mobile number is registered with Aadhaar number
- You can update your mobile number in Aadhaar by visiting any UIDAI centre
Step 2: Click on ‘Sign Up
Step 3: Enter your Aadhaar Number
- Enter your unique 12 digit Aadhaar number [Use Aadhaar Registered Mobile Number — Select ‘Use OTP’]
- OTP received on your Aadhaar registered mobile needs to be entered on the screen
- Click on Verify button
- After validation of OTP, the application will prompt the user to create ‘Username’ and ‘Password’.
- Step 5: User ID Creation
- The application will prompt the user to create ‘Username’ and ‘Password’. Enter your desired User name and Password for ‘Digital Locker’ account
- Click on Sign-Up button
- After successful account creation, the application will show the ‘Dashboard’ page
2. Sign In into Digital Locker Account Step 1: Click on ‘Sign In’
- Click on Sign In at the top of the page
Step 2: Enter User Details
- User name and Password provided during account creation
Viewing Issued Documents:
- After login into Digital Locker account, click on Issued Documents to view all issued certificates
- Users will be able to view URI of the documents shared with him/her by registered issuers
- Clicking on URI will fetch the actual document directly from issuer database/file system.
If not displayed , Press Get More Now
- Under Search Document [search for Employees Provident Fund Organization]
- Press the down arrow [Pension Certificate will appear]
- Give the PPO No (Example GRVSP0081010)
- Give Last 4 Digits of Bank Account
- Click the box providing consent to Digilocker to share Aadhaar Number,Name, Date of Birth with the issuer for the purpose of fetching the Pension Certificate into DigiLocker
- Press Get Document
The Pension Payment Order will be displayed provided the Date of Birth, Last 4 Digits of Bank Account matches with the Aadhaar vis a vis the Pension Record.
Leave a Reply