Retirement age for all paramilitary personnel fixed at 60
Retirement age for all Central Paramilitary Forces Personnel fixed at 60 years
The Central Government issued orders on Monday regarding the retirement age of all Paramilitary Forces Personnel including CRPF, BSF, ITBP and SSB will now retire at a uniform age of sixty years irrespective of their ranks.
Revision of age of retirement will come into force from 19.8.2019.
At present, all personnel in the CISF and the Assam Rifles retire at the age of 60 while personnel from the ranks of constable to commandant in CRPF, BSF, ITBP and SSB retire at the age of 57.
Those above commandant rank in CRPF, BSF, ITBP and SSB were retiring at the age of 60.
“According to the order issued by the ministry of home affairs, the personnel of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Border Security Force (BSF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police force (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) and Assam Rifles will superannuate at the age of 60, instead of 57 years for certain rank of officials.”
The order directed all the forces to “comply with the court order and amend provisions of rules.”
Also like this:
- Long pending demand on retirement age of CAPF is fulfilled
- Disability Pension of all ranks of Armed Forces Personnel Exempt from Income Tax
- Retirement Age of KV Employees – Discontinuation of 2 Years Extension in Service
- Defence Pay Levels Unique to Defence Forces Personnel
- Premature Retirement of Railway Employees: Criteria for Review of Services