Pay Matrix Notification – Odisha State Government Employees
Pay Matrix Notification Issued by Finance Department of Odisha State Government on 7.10.2017
GOVERNMENT OF ODISHA
On the basis of the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission, Government of India, in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure) vide Notification No.G.S.R. – 712(E), dated the 25th July, 2016 have revised the pay scales of Central Government employees with effect from the 1st January, 2016.
Consequent upon revision of the pay scales of the Central Government, the State government constituted a Fitment Committee in Finance Department Resolution No. FIN-PPC-PAY-0005-2016-29086/F., dated 28th October, 2016 to recommend revision in the pay scales of the State Government employees.
To suggest modalities and procedure of fitment of the existing grades in the revised scale of pay, to examine anomalies in the existing pay scales and to review the scale of other allowances and repeatable pay.
The report of the Committee was received by the Government in Finance department on 19.6.2017….
Also like this:
- Pay Matrix Notification – Bihar State Government Employees
- Pay Matrix Notification – Central Government Employees
- Kerala Revised Pay Scale as per 10th Pay Revision Commission
- 6th SPC Revision of Scales of Pay Structure for Karnataka Govt Employees
- Pay Matrix Notification – Tamil Nadu State Government Employees