DA Orders for bank employees from August to October 2019 under 10th BPS
Dearness allowance orders issued by Indian Banks’ Association to bank worker and officers for the month of August, September and October 2019 under X BPS.
Dearness allowance calculation for bank employees is slightly different from the Central Government employees’ DA calculation. Bank DA is still calculate depends on the old CPI base year 1960=100. So, conversion needed to old to new CPI for Average index. [Click to know more about calculation]
The below table shows the calculation method for the month of August, September and October 2019…
|CPI (IW) BY 2001=100||312||314||316|
|Converted to CPI BY 1960=100||7121.68||7167.33||7212.98|
|DA Slabs (Divided by 4)||—||—||681.00|
As per the settlement of 10th Bipartite, the rate of Dearness allowance payable to workmen and officers for the months of August, September and October 2019 will be 68.10% of Pay.
Also like this:
- How to calculate Dearness Allowance for CG Employees?
- Expected Bank DA Calculator for Bank Employees
- AICPIN for June 2019 – ‘Expected DA July 2019’ finishes tomorrow!
- Consequences of AICPIN July 2019 on DA Calculation
- 11th Bipartite Wage Revision Settlement – UFBU demanded 20% Pay Hike