Latest Comments from Central Govt Employees – Aug 2019
Latest comments on various subjects from Central Government employees and Pensioners for the month of August 2019
Our readers or visitors are using the comment section as forum. Daily we are receiving more comments as doubts, questions and suggestions. We approved only the selected comments which are useful for our readers.
For example, 2 types of questions and answers are given below…
1. Question on Gratuity
Sir, what is gratuity, according to new rules nw gratuity raises from 10 lakhs to 20 lakhs. What is this plz clear, kya ab govt 20 lakhs pay kregi the time of retirement
Limits of gratuity increased. But it will be given as per eligibility of your service and pay basic pay. It is not given 20 lakhs for all.
2. Question on Income Tax
How much tax amount deduct from my blance due, when i take vrs from central government job after doing my 27yrs. Of job. Which amount is taxable.
There’s no tax deductible for retirement amounts. If your basic pay (upto retirement) & pension is more than 5 lakhs for the total amount in the next financial year, bank will deduct as per the income tax rules.
Also like this:
- IT Exemption on Gratuity – 20 lakhs w.e.f. 29.3.2018
- 7th CPC Gratuity – Calculation and Rates
- Latest Questions and Answers through Comments Section on 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation
- Premature retirement of Government employees on the ground of lack of integrity or ineffectiveness
- WB Pay Commission: Cabinet approves 14.22% Pay Hike