WB Pay Commission: Revised Pay Scale from 1.1.2020 to WB Govt Employees
West Bengal 6th Pay Commission News: The new pay structure will come to effect from 1st January, 2020.
On 13th September 2019, the State Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee stated in Kolkata that the Pay Panel Committee submitted its first report to the Government and the recommendations of the report will accept, she added.
The minimum basic pay may be raised to Rs.17.990 from the existing of level of Rs. 7000.
As per the recommendations of the Pay Commission report, the minimum gross salary will be more than Rs. 20,000 and the Gratuity ceiling will be increased to 10 lakh.
The Pay Commission also recommended to Dearness allowance merge with basic pay with new pay bands.
About then thousand crore rupees will be spent additionally from State exchequer for implementing all the recommendations of 6th pay commission including new pay structure to West Bengal Government Employees.
Also like this:
- WB Pay Commission: Cabinet approves 14.22% Pay Hike
- IT Exemption on Gratuity – 20 lakhs w.e.f. 29.3.2018
- Kerala Pay Commission Report PDF Download
- 4% DA for Central Government Employees w.e.f. 1.1.2020
- 7th Pay Commission 5% DA Hike for CG Employees and Pensioners from July 2019