7th CPC Revised Pay Rules 2016 – Detailed Notification Dt. 25.7.2016
The Department of Expenditure under Ministry of Finance issued an important Notification on 25.7.2016 regarding the revised pay rules for Central Government Employees.
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Expenditure)
New Delhi, the 25th July, 2016
G.S.R. 721(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309, and clause (5) of article 148 of the Constitution and after consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor General in relation to persons serving in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department, the President hereby makes the following rules, namely :-
1. Short title and commencement. –
(1) These rules may be called the Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016.
(2) They shall be deemed to have come into force on the 1st day of January, 2016.
2. Categories of Government servants to whom the rules apply.-
(1) Save as otherwise provided by or under these rules, these rules shall apply to persons appointed to civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union whose pay is debitable to the Civil Estimates as also to persons serving in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department.
(2) These rules shall not apply to –
(i) persons appointed to the Central Civil Services and posts in Group ‘A’, ’B’ and ’C’, under the administrative control of the Administrator of the Union Territory of Chandigarh;
(ii) persons locally recruited for services in Diplomatic, Consular or other Indian establishments in foreign countries;
(iii) persons not in whole-time employment;
(iv) persons paid out of contingencies;
(v) persons paid otherwise than on a monthly basis including those paid only on a piece rate basis;
Also like this:
- Rajasthan Revised Pay Rules 2017 – Detailed Notification dt. 30.10.2017
- 7th Pay Commission Recommendations – Defining a Central Government Employee
- Bunching of Pay as per 7th CPC to Railway Employees
- Kerala Revised Pay Rules – Detailed Notification dt. 20.1.2016
- VII CPC Pay Matrix Table for Central Government Employees