Kerala Revised Pay Rules – Detailed Notification dt. 20.1.2016
The Finance Department of Kerala State Government has published an important G.O. on Revision of Pay and Allied Matters for the employees working under State Govt.
GOVERNMENT ORDER ON THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE TENTH PAY REVISION COMMISSION ON REVISION OF PAY AND ALLOWANCES OF STATE GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND TEACHERS
G.O.(P) No.7/2016/Fin. Dated 20/01/2016
GOVERNMENT OF KERALA
Revision of Pay and Allied Matters – Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission – Implementation – Orders issued.
FINANCE (PRC–D) DEPARTMENT
G.O. (P) No.7/2016/Fin. Dated, Thiruvananthapuram, 20th January, 2016
Read :-1. G.O.(Ms) No.583/2013/Fin Dated 30/11/2013
2. G.O.(Ms) No.79/2014/Fin Dated 22/02/2014
3. G.O.(Ms) No.358/2015/Fin Dated 13/08/2015
Government vide the Orders read as 1stand 2nd papers above appointed the 10th Pay Revision Commission with the following Terms of Reference:
i) To suggest modifications, if found necessary, for the pay and allowances of
a. Posts under Government Service, including Part-time Contingent Service and Casual Sweepers.
b. Posts under Education Institutions of the Government, Aided Schools and
Colleges and also such institutions covered by Direct Payment Scheme, including employees in part-time posts and casual sweepers and excluding those posts covered by UGC/AICTE schemes of Scales of Pay and also posts for which, Central Scale of Pay have already been allowed such as Teaching Staff in Medical Colleges and Judicial Officers etc. and
c. Posts under Local Bodies and Universities except those covered by AICTE/UGC/Central Schemes.
Also like this:
- Karnataka Revised Pay Rules 2018 – Detailed Notification Dt. 19.4.2018
- 7th Pay Commission Benefits to Teachers and Academic Staff of Technical Institutes
- Rajasthan Revised Pay Rules 2017 – Detailed Notification dt. 30.10.2017
- Pay Matrix Notification – Odisha State Government Employees
- Revised 7th CPC Pay Matrix Table for Central Govt Employees 16.5.2017