Increment issue to those retiring on 30th June – SLP dismissed by Supreme Court
Increment issue for those who retired or retiring on 30th June – Review Petition filed by the Government of India dismissed by the Suprement Court on 8th August, 2019.
Central Government employees are eligible to grant annual increment on 1st July of every year after 12 months completion of service. In case of an employee retired on 31st June, even though he has completed full year of service from 1st July to 31st June, he is not entitled for annual increment.
Grant of one notional increment for the purpose of pensionary benefits to retirees those who retired on 30th June. This is the essence of this case.
Supreme Court dismissed the review petition 1731/2019 filed by the Government based on the merit of case.
Also like this:
- How to calculate the Annual Increment as per 6th CPC Report?
- One Increment to Those Retired on 30 June
- Pay Fixation on Re Employment of Ex-Servicemen – Court Judgment
- Latest Questions and Answers through Comments Section on 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation
- 7th CPC Pay fixation – Pay fixation of SCS/Non-SCS officers promoted to IAS