CGHS: Opening of CGHS Wellness Centres at Tirunelveli & Tiruchirapalli
These wellness Centres will commence to function at the same premises w.e.f. 1.4.2019
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
OFFICE OF THE ADDITINOAL DIRECTOR
CENTRAL GOVERNMENT HEALTH SCHEME
E2C RAJAJI BHAVAN, BESANT NAGAR,
Opening of CGHS Wellness Centres at Tirunelveli and Tiruchirappalli
The postal Dispensaries functioning at SN High Road, Head Post Office Compound, Tirunelveli – 627001 and at HPO Compound, Birds Road, Tiruchirappalli – 620001 are taken over by CGHS.
These wellness Centres will commence to function at the same premises w.e.f. 1.4.2019.
These wellness centres shall cover all eligible Central Government Employees residing within 5 KM radios of the wellness Cenres, eligible pensioners and Ex-MPs etc. Living in and around Tirunelveli and Tiruchirappallli as per CGHS Guidelines.
These wellness centres shall be under the Administrative Control of Additional Director, CGHS Chennai.
Also like this:
- CGHS Orders – Advisory to HCOs empanelled under CGHS regarding treatment
- Reimbursement in respect of Newspapers purchased/supplied to officers at their residence
- All India Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW) – Feb 2019
- Guidelines of Holiday Homes – DoP Orders 12.3.2019
- Regarding Anomaly in Fixation of Pay on Promotion: DoP