Anomaly in Pay Fixation on Promotion in New Pay Scale – DoP
Regarding Anomaly in Fixation of Pay on Promotion: DoP
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
[Establishment Division / PAP Section]
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi 110 001
All Chief Postmasters General / Postmasters General,
Chief General Manager, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorates / PL1 Directorate,
Director, RAKNPA / GM CEPT / Directors of All PTCs,
Addl. Director General, Army Postal Services, R.N. Puram, New Delhi, 5. All General Managers (Finance) / DAP / DDAP.
Sub: Regarding anomaly in fixation of pay on promotion.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of order dated 05.09,2018 of the Hon’ble High Court, Jodhpur Bench in DBCWP No. 2810/2014 filed by Shri Ram Swaroop Joshi Vis UOI, & others on the above mentioned subject wherein it has been ordered that:-
“The Tribunal has correctly noted that the anomaly is not on account of promotion but on account of the fixation of pay in the new pay scale.”
You are requested to kindly circulate these orders to all your subordinate offices for information/defending such cases in CAT.
Encl.: As above.
[S.B.Vyavahare] Asstt.. Director General [ESTT.]
Also like this:
- Anomaly in fixation of pay of Chief Loco Inspectors appointed prior to 01.01.2016 – RBE No. 133/2019
- Clarification on ACP Benefit from GP 4200 to 4600 from 1.1.2006
- Reimbursement in respect of Newspapers purchased/supplied to officers at their residence
- Pay Fixation on Re Employment of Ex-Servicemen – Court Judgment
- MACP Bench Mark – High Court of Delhi Circular