What is Pay Matrix Level?
Pay Matrix Level is , nothing but the steps of Grade.
Prior to VI CPC, there were Pay Scales. The VI CPC had recommended running Pay Bands with Grade Pay as status determiner. The nomenclature being used in the new pay matrix assigns levels in place of erstwhile grade pay. The Seventh CPC is recommending a Pay matrix with distinct Pay Levels. The Level would henceforth be the status determiner.
|Existing Pay Bands||Existing levels of Grade Pay||Available for*||New Levels|
|PB-3||5400||C, D, M||10|
|6600||C, D, M||11|
|Cabinet Secretary, Defence Chiefs||18|
|*C: Civil; D: Defence; M: Military Nursing Service (MNS)|
Also like this:
- Pay matrix with Distinct Pay Levels for Civil, Defence and MNS
- Index of Rationalisation Applied in 7th CPC Pay Structure
- Defence Pay Levels Unique to Defence Forces Personnel
- Innovative Pay Matrix Table for Central Government Employees
- What is Pay Matrix Table?