Bunching of Pay as per 7th CPC to Railway Employees
Bunching of stages of pay in the pre-7th CPC pay scales consequent upon fixation of pay in the revised pay scales based on 7th CPC – Railway Board Order Dt.13.3.2019
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
Ministry of Railways (Rail Mantralaya)
PC-VII No. 134
New Delhi, dated: 13.03.2019
The General Managers/CAOs(R),
All Indian Railways & Production Units,
(As per mailing list)
Sub: Bunching of stages of pay in the pre-7th CPC pay scales consequent upon fixation of pay in the revised pay scales based on 7th CPC – regarding.
Please refer to Board’s letter of even no. dated 27.09.2017 forwarding therewith a copy of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s OM No. 1-6/2016-IC dated 03.08.2017 regarding clarification on bunching of stages in the revised pay structure under CCS(RP) Rules, 2016 for adoption of the same in Railways with respect to RS(RP) Rules, 2016.
Now, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure vide their O.M. No. 1-6/2016-IC/E-IIIA dated 07.02.2019 (copy enclosed) have issued further clarifications on the subject matter.
The clarifications issued by Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure shall be applicable mutatis mutandis in Railways with respect to RS(RP) Rules, 2016.
Encl. As above.
(Jaya Kumar G)
Deputy Director, Pay Commission–VII
View More Updates on Bunching
Also like this:
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix DoPT Orders
- Pay Matrix Notification – Odisha State Government Employees
- Anomaly in fixation of pay of Chief Loco Inspectors appointed prior to 01.01.2016 – RBE No. 133/2019
- In case of beneficiaries are self-employed, income certificates may be accepted for family pension
- COVID-19: Railway Board relaxes norms for its employees