DoP Clarification on MACP Benchmark
Clarification on applicability of “Very Good” benchmark for financial upgradation under MACPS – Department of Posts
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi – 110001
All Chief Postmasters General/Postmasters General.
Sub : Clarification on applicability of “Very Good” benchmark for financial upgradation under MACPS and consideration of “Good” benchmark for the previous years before 25.07.2016.
This office is in receipt of large number of references consequent upon the clarification issued vide DG Posts’ letter of even number dated 02.07.2018 on the above mentioned subject, regarding allowing opportunity of making representation against ‘good’ benchmark and relaxation of benchmark for MACPS.
2. In this context, it is reiterated that opportunity of making representation against the APAR which are post 2009 cannot be given as it is already disclosed to the employees in APAR process.
3. Further, the benchmark for the purpose of financial upgradation under MACP was enhanced from ‘good’ to ‘very good’ w.e.f. 25.07.2016 i.e prior to 25.07.2016 the benchmark was ‘good’ for MACPS.
As such, the ‘good’ grading of APAPRs for the period prior to 25.07.2016 may be considered for financial upgradation under MACPS. However, the “very good” benchmark applicable w.e.f. 25.07.2016 cannot be relaxed for MACPS.
4. All concerned may be informed accordingly.
Assistant Director General (GDS/PCC)
Also like this:
- Clarification on ACP Benefit from GP 4200 to 4600 from 1.1.2006
- MACP Bench Mark – High Court of Delhi Circular
- 7th CPC Civilian Pay Matrix Level-9 for Station Masters
- APAR for Multi Tasking Staff in Department of Posts
- GP 6600 after 20 years to ACP Inspectors – Hyderabad CCA