7th CPC Gratuity – Calculation and Rates
Gratuity – Calculation, Ceiling, Qualifying Service and Rates
Retirement and Service Gratuity – Calculation, Ceiling, Qualifying Service and Rates
What is Gratuity?
Gratuity is a bulk amount paid by the employer to his/her employee for his/her service at the time of retirement under the Gratuity Act 1972 .
7th Pay Commission Gratuity
Death, Retirement and Service Gratuity for CG Employees
What is Gratuity in Central Government Services?
Gratuity is a hidden savings of employees working in Government Service. Gratuity amount is calculated depends upon his period of service. The bulk amount of Gratuity is usually paid at the time of retirement. In some cases, it can be paid before as per existing rules.
How to calculate Gratuity?
Calculation of Gratuity = [ (Basic Pay + Dearness Allowance) x 15 days x Number of Years of Service ] / 26 Days.
Why calculating taken 26 Days instead of 31?
Also like this:
- IT Exemption on Gratuity – 20 lakhs w.e.f. 29.3.2018
- How to calculate the Annual Increment as per 6th CPC Report?
- 40 Days PLB Bonus for Defence Civilian Employees
- Latest Comments from Central Govt Employees – Aug 2019
- Removal of Service Restriction for Enhanced Family Pension – Significant Amendment on CCS Pension Rules