Pay Hierarchy Table for Pay level-13 for Central Government Employees
Pay Structure for Pay Matrix Level-13 as per 7th Pay Commission
The pay hierarchy table comprises two dimensions. One is “Horizontal range”, it indicates the pay levels. And another is “Vertical range” for each level denotes ‘pay progression’ within that level.
These indicate the steps of annual financial progression of three percent within each level. 3% incremental increase between two cells.
However, some stages shows more than 3% and also many cells shows below 3%. We are here indicate the pay progression for
7th CPC Pay Matrix level-13 (GP 8700)
Index – 20 Cells
|Level – 13|
|Next Level||previous Level|
|Click to View Other Matrix Tables|
Also like this:
- Pay Hierarchy Table for Pay level-11
- Pay Hierarchy Table for Pay Level-1
- Pay Hierarchy Table for Pay level-14
- Pay Hierarchy Table for Pay level-13A
- Pay Hierarchy Table for Pay level-12