Maharashtra 7th Pay Commission Arrears for 3 Years
Maharashtra 7th Pay Commission Arrears for 36 Months form Jan 2016 to Dec 2018
Mode of payment of arrears of pay – (1) The arrears of pay entitled to Government servant on account of revision of pay under these Rules, for the period from the 1st day of January 2016 to the 31st day of December 2018 (both inclusive) shall be credited to the General Provident Fund (GPF) or Applicable Pension Scheme, as the case may be, in five equal instalments over the next five years from financial year 2019-2020; subject to the following conditions,-
(a) withdrawal of amount of arrears paid in General Provident Fund (GPF) in instalments shall not be permitted for the period of two years from the date of its deposit;
(b) if a Government servant ceases to be in Government service due to
retirement, or any other reason after crediting one or more instalments in his account, remaining instalments shall be paid to the Government servant in cash, on specified date for depositing instalment.
(2) In case of Government servant to whom the “Applicable Pension Scheme” is applicable, the Government may issue separate orders in respect arrears to be credited in their Applicable Pension Scheme.
Explanation.- For the purposes of this section, the expression “Applicable Pension Scheme” means the Pension Scheme or Schemes applicable to the Government servants to whom the ‘General Provident Fund Scheme’ is not applicable.
Also like this:
- Pay and Arrears Calculator for Maharashtra Government Employees 2019
- 14% Government Contribution in NPS – Gazette Notification
- Maharashtra Revised Pay Rules 2019 – Notification
- New Interest for GPF from 1st January 2020 – Notification
- Senior Citizens Savings Scheme Interest Rates 8.6%