Pay and Arrears Calculator for Maharashtra Government Employees 2019
We created a simple tool to convert pre-revised basic pay to revised basic pay and arrears for three years from Jan 2016 to Dec 2018 as per Maharashtra Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules 2019 published by Finance Department of Maharashtra State Government on 30.1.2019.
Select Your Pay Band and Pay Scale as on 1.1.2016 and
Enter Your Basic Pay as on 1.1.2016 and then click submit button.
The Calculator shows your revised basic pay, calculated as per the methodology mentioned in the Notification. The first basic pay shown in the table as on 1.1.2016 and after the annual increment the basic pay as on 1.7.2016, 1.7.2017 and 1.7.2018 also shown in the calculator. [Promotion or MACP cases not considered]. And arrears from 1.1.2016 to 31.12.2018, 36 months arrears amount also shown in the calculator. Please check and if found any errors, please write as comments to rectify…Thank you.
[This tool indicates only approximate value, please refer appropriate orders for exact figure]
Mode of Payment of Arrears of Pay
(1) The arrears of pay entitled to Government servant on account of revision of pay under these Rules, for the period from the 1st day of January 2016 to the 31st day of December 2018 (both inclusive) shall be credited to the General Provident Fund (GPF) or Applicable Pension Scheme, as the case may be, in five equal instalments over the next five years from financial year 2019-2020; subject to the following conditions,-
(a) withdrawal of amount of arrears paid in General Provident Fund (GPF) in instalments shall not be permitted for the period of two years from the date of its deposit;
(b) if a Government servant ceases to be in Government service due to retirement, or any other reason after crediting one or more instalments in his account, remaining instalments shall be paid to the Government servant in cash, on specified date for depositing instalment.
(2) In case of Government servant to whom the “Applicable Pension Scheme” is applicable, the Government may issue separate orders in respect arrears to be credited in their Applicable Pension Scheme.
Explanation.- For the purposes of this section, the expression “Applicable Pension Scheme” means the Pension Scheme or Schemes applicable to the Government servants to whom the ‘General Provident Fund Scheme’ is not applicable.
Also like this:
- Maharashtra 7th Pay Commission Arrears for 3 Years
- Maharashtra Pay Matrix Calculator 2019
- 14% Government Contribution in NPS – Gazette Notification
- Maharashtra Revised Pay Rules 2019 – Notification
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation Illustration for Maharashtra Govt Employees