GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 20.03.2020
All Zonal Railways
Sub: Breath analyser test and Biometric verification of Running Staff during Signing On/Off.
With reference to queries received from Zonal Railways on the above subject in view of Covid-19 the matter has been examined and Board (MTR & MT) have decided that to ensure safe running of trains the extant instructions for Breath analyser test as well as Biometric verification must be strictly followed. The administration should arrange necessary disposable mouth pieces for the purpose of Breath analyser test and hand sanitizers with cotton/tissues for Biometric verification.
These instructions may be complied with the feedback given to the undersigned.
Also like this:
- Review of fees charged by Indian Railways for checking of PNR details
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Table for Running Staff – NFIR
- Old and new pension scheme for railway employees
- Pass and PTO in Digitized and Electronic mode – Amendment in Indian Railway Pass Rules
- Air Travel on Government Account: Railway Board Order RBE No. 25/2022
- In case of beneficiaries are self-employed, income certificates may be accepted for family pension
- General Strike & Protest Week from 2 to 7 January 2020
- Biometric Attendance Software Management System
- Biometric attendance system Stopped in all CG Offices due to Coronavirus
- Railway RRB Group D Result 2019 Declared – Results at regional websites