WB Pay Commission: Cabinet approves 14.22% Pay Hike
The Cabinet Committee yesterday approved the 6th CPC recommendations and implement to the State Government employees of West Bengal
Revised Pay Structure
Dearness Allowance merged with existing basic pay and grade pay to arrive new revised basic pay.
The revised pay structure will come into effect from 1.1.2020.
No arrear will be paid
Example of Pay Hike
Pre revised basic pay is Rs. 100
125% Dearness Allowance Rs. 225
14.22% increase in pay Rs. 256
3% Notional increment from 1.1.2016 Rs. 280.90
Gratuity will be increased two fold from Rs. 6 lakh to Rs. 12 lakh
House Rent Allowance
The House Rent Allowance will be doubled from Rs. 6000 to Rs. 12000 , eventhough the pay committe had recommended Rs. 10500.
The existing amount of Medical allowance is Rs. 300. The pay committee had suggested to hike Rs. 400. But, the State Government further increased and fixed Rs. 500.
WB 6th Pay Commission
The 6th Pay Commission was constituted on 27th November 2015 headed by the Professor Abhirup Sarkar to revise the pay and allowances of state government employees of West Bengal.
Also like this:
- WB Pay Commission: Revised Pay Scale from 1.1.2020 to WB Govt Employees
- 7th Pay Commission 5% DA Hike for CG Employees and Pensioners from July 2019
- 4% DA for Central Government Employees w.e.f. 1.1.2020
- 7th Pay Commission DA 5% Hike from July 2019
- 17% DA from July 2019 to all CG Employees and Pensioners – Cabinet Approves on DA Hike!