How to calculate revised basic pay as per 7th CPC?
What is the calculation method for revising basic pay for Central Government employees as per 7th Central Pay Commission recommendations from 1.1.2016?
The new 7th CPC Basic Pay Fixation Methodology followed in the Revised Pay Rules 2016 as follows…
Step 1: Check your basic pay(including grade pay) as on 31.12.2015
Step 2: Multiplication by a Fitment factor of 2.57
Step 3: Rounded off to the nearest rupee
Step 4: Go to Matrix Pay Table and select the Level corresponding to Grade Pay
Step 5: Select equal or next higher Pay in the corresponding Matrix Level
Existing Pay Band: PB-1
Existing Grade Pay: 2400
Existing Band Pay: 10160
Existing Basic Pay: 12560
Step 1: 12560
Step 2: 12560 x 2.57 = 32279.20
Step 3: 32279
Step 4: Level 4 (GP 2400)
Step 5: 32300
Index – 9th Cell
Also like this:
- How to calculate the Annual Increment as per 6th CPC Report?
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation Illustration for Maharashtra Govt Employees
- How to calculate Dearness Allowance for CG Employees?
- Restriction of Basic Pay Under FR 35 – Dopt Orders with Illustrations
- How to calculate 7th CPC Pension?