Proportionate Pay Matrix Table form 3rd to 7th CPC
3rd Pay Commission to 7th Pay Commission: Proportionate Pay Structure Table
Proportionate Pay Structure Table from 3rd Central Pay Commission to 7th Central Pay Commission
The proportionate concordance table is essential for pensioners to convert their basic pension as per the recommendations of the pay commission. According to their last drawn basic pay, a pensioner can find their proportionate pay scale from the pay structure table.
Proportionate Concordance Pay Structure Table from
- 4th Pay Commission to 5th Pay Commission,
- 5th Pay Commission to 6th Pay Commission and
- 6th Pay Commission to 7th Pay Commission
Also like this:
- How to calculate 7th CPC Pension?
- Pay Scale Conversion Table from 4th to 5th CPC, 5th to 6th CPC and 6th to 7th CPC
- CG Pension Slip and Form 16: How to Download?
- VII CPC Pension Concordance Table No.9
- VII CPC Pension Concordance Table No.6