Latest Dopt Orders on Preventive measures to achieve ‘social distancing’ to contain the spread of COVID 19 – Relaxation in CCS (Leave) Rules, 1972
F.No.11013/9/2014 – Estt (A-III)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi-110001
Dated the 20th March, 2020
Sub: Preventive measures to achieve ‘social distancing’ to contain the spread of COVID19 – Relaxation in CCS (Leave) Rules, 1972 regarding.
The undersigned is directed to state that the leave sanctioning authorities were advised vide O.M. of even number dated 17th March, 2020 to sanction leave who wish to self-quarantine, as a preventive measure. In this regard, in relaxation of Central Civil Services (Leave) Rules, 1972, it has now been decided with the approval of competent authority to grant Commuted Leave without production of medical certificate to those officials who are above 50 years of age and have underlying conditions i.e. Diabetes, Respiratory problems, Renal diseases and other life-threatening illness, for a period upto 4th April, 2020, so as to avoid unnecessary burden on the health care system.
These instructions shall be applicable to Ministries / Departments / attached and subordinate offices of Central Government. Similar instructions may be issued to Autonomous / Statutory Bodies.
(Umesh Kumar Bhatia)
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
View the Dop Order
Also like this:
- Central Govt offices will function with skeletal employees Until 31 March 2020
- O.M on Payment of wages to Outsourced persons of Ministries and Departments
- Coronavirus crisis: Central Government offices to remain closed till March 31
- Coronavirus Update News – Install thermal scanners at the entry of Government buildings
- Violation of Rule 7 of CCS (Conduct) Rules 1964 for Strike