The 11th Pay Revision Commission has submitted its report on 28 January 2021. As per the report, the minimum basic salary of Rs 23,000 to Kerala government employees.
The pay panel has recommended increasing the minimum basic salary to Rs 23,000 from the existing Rs 16,500 and the maximum to Rs 1,66,800 from Rs 1,40,000 now.
The revised basic pay will be implemented with retrospective effect from July 2019.
The commission also recommended hiking the pension to Rs 11, 800 and also recommended the maximum level of Rs 83, 400.
Also like this:
- WB Pay Commission: Revised Pay Scale from 1.1.2020 to WB Govt Employees
- Kerala Revised Pay Scale as per 10th Pay Revision Commission
- Pay Scale Conversion Table from 4th to 5th CPC, 5th to 6th CPC and 6th to 7th CPC
- Minimum and Maximum Pay of 1st CPC to 7th CPC
- 7th Pay Commission 5% DA Hike for CG Employees and Pensioners from July 2019