Payment of Leave Salary to the Running Staff after implementation of 7th CPC recommendations
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen (NFIR) writes to the Secretary of Railway Board regarding the issue of the calculation of leave salary to Running Staff after implementation of 7th pay commission. The letter is reproduced and given below for your ready reference…
Payment of Leave Salary to the Running Staff after implementation of 7th CPC recommendations – NFIR
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3,Chelmsford Road, New Delhi-110 055
No.IV/NFIR/7th CPC (Imp) /Allowance /2016/Part-II
Sub: Payment of Leave Salary to the Running Staff after implementation of 7th CPC recommendations-reg.
- (i) NFIR’s PNM Items No. 47/2018 & 57/2016.
- (ii) Railway Board’s letter No. E(P&A)II/2017/RS-22 dated 28/12/2018 (RBE No.2204/2018).
- (iii) NFIR’s letter No. IV/NFIR/7th CPC (Imp) /Allowance /2016/Part-II dated 12/01/2019, 18/03/2019, 28/05/2019 & 17/08/2019.
Federation invites kind attention of the Railway Board to the references cited above relating to payment of Leave Salary to the Running Staff pursuant to the implementation of the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission.
Federation once again reiterates that though the Railway Board have issued orders vide RBE No. 204/2018 dated 28/12/2018 but, however, there is no clarity in the said orders regarding date of effect i.e. from 01/01/2016, consequently in the provision in IPAS, date of effect has been taken as 01/07/2017 and the Running Staff have been put to recurring financial loss for 18 months (from 01/01/2016 to 30/06/2017) leave salary.
Though the Federation has been making efforts to persuade the Railway Board to set right the technical snag but however action to correct/up-date IPAS has no been taken yet with the result Federation continues to receive grievances from the Running Staff from Zonal Railways.
NFIR, therefore, once again urges upon the Railway Board to kindly intervene and issue suitable instructions to all concerned to rectify/up-date the IPAS giving effect to the instructions vide RBE No. 204/2018 dated 28/12/2018 from 01/01/2016 repeat from 01/01/2016 and not from 01/07/2017.
Action taken in the matter may kindly be apprised to the Federation.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Also like this:
- 7th CPC Civilian Pay Matrix Level-9 for Station Masters
- Old and new pension scheme for railway employees
- Railway Bonus 2018-19: Payment of Bonus before Dussehra Puja Holidays – NFIR
- General Strike & Protest Week from 2 to 7 January 2020
- 7th CPC Risk Allowance to the Defence Civilian employees
- COVID-19: Railway Board relaxes norms for its employees
- Air Travel on Government Account: Railway Board Order RBE No. 25/2022
- Biometric attendance system Stopped in all CG Offices due to Coronavirus
- 7th Pay Commission Dress Allowance
- Central Government Employees Bonus 2021-22