The Ministry of Finance issued official order regarding 34% Dearness Allowance with effect from 1st January 2022 PDF Download
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 31st March 2022
Subject: Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 01.01.2022
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Ministry’s Office Memorandum No. 1/4/2021-E-II (B) dated 25 October 2021 on the subject mentioned above and to say that the President is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Central Government employees shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 31% to 34% of the Basic Pay with effect from 1 January 2022.
2. The term ‘Basic Pay’ in the revised pay structure means the pay drawn in the prescribed Level in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC recommendations accepted by the Government, but does not include any other type of pay like special pay, etc.
3. The Dearness Allowance will continue to be a distinct element of remuneration and will not be treated as pay within the ambit of FR 9(21).
4. The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
5. The payment of arrears of Dearness Allowance shall not be made before the date of disbursement of salary in March 2022.
6. These orders shall also apply to the civilian employees paid from the Defence Services Estimates and the expenditure will be chargeable to the relevant head of the Defence Services Estimates. In respect of Armed Forces personnel and Railway employees, separate orders will be issued by the Ministry of Defence and Ministry of Railways, respectively.
7. In so far as the persons serving in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department are concerned, these orders are issued in consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor General of India, as mandated under Article 148(5) of the Constitution of India.
Pay Matrix 34% DA Table Jan 2022
Also like this:
- Rajasthan 5% DA Order | Rajasthan DA Rates October 2017
- Odisha 28% DA Order | Odisha DA Rates July 2021
- Rajasthan 12% DA Order | Rajasthan DA Rates January 2019
- Rajasthan 7% DA Order | Rajasthan DA Rates January 2018
- Rajasthan 132% DA Order | Rajasthan DA Rates January 2022
- Rajasthan 113% DA Order | Rajasthan DA Rates January 2015
- Rajasthan 136% DA Order | Rajasthan DA Rates January 2017
- CG employees retired during the period from Jan 2020 to June 2021: Calculation of Gratuity and Leave Encashment
- Rajasthan 125% DA Order | Rajasthan DA Rates January 2016
- Rajasthan 34% DA Order | Rajasthan DA Rates January 2022